What Are the Benefits of Procurement Outsourcing?
- Helps CPO’s manage business growth more effectively.
- Increases operational profits through lower-cost service delivery solutions.
- Ensures more cash contributed to profits by:
- saving an average of 20% on product purchases.
- increasing efficiency of process.
- Frees up space and allows skilled staff to focus on business growth.
- Bulk purchase benefits creates significant cost savings.
- Delivers improvements in quality and lead time performance.
How Does Procurement Outsourcing Deliver Cost Efficiencies?
- Procurement outsourcing reduces operational costs and improves process efficiencies by:
- Delivering economies of scale on all purchases.
- Completing and monitoring supplier contract & performance terms.
- Improving ability to handle capacity fluctuations.
- Providing single supplier source rather than managing hundreds.
- Freeing time for staff to focus energies on revenue generating activities.
- Managing agreed quality “Policy and Release” requirements.
Our MADE Procurement Outsourcing Services
- Air Parts offers a comprehensive procurement outsourcing service that includes:
- Tactical price negotiations.
- Alternative supplier analysis.
- Contracting with preferred suppliers.
- Managing competitive tenders and reversed auctions.
- Managing schedule adherence targets.
- Prioritising lead time requirements.
- Managing and controlling quality and release requirements.
- Completing traceability and supply logistics.
- Providing warehouse storage of core items on location.
- Delivering directly to required destinations.
- Providing profit contribution reports every 6 months.